How to Apply
The College admits a student who has passed 10+12 and Graduates from any recognized University. The following documents are to be submitted along with the Application Form.
- Three copies of recent passport photograph
- Two attested copies of HSLC Admit Card, Mark sheet and Certificates
- Two attested copies of 10+2 Admit Card, Mark sheet and Certificates
- Two attested copies of B. A./M. A or its equivalent Admit Card and Mark sheet and Certificates
- Original Migration Certificate from the University will be required after admission.
- A medical fitness certificate from a medical practitioner
- A letter of recommendation from the local pastor
- Referee forms shall be sent directly to Vice Principal’s Office by the Referees
- Personal Testimony
- Baptismal Certificate
Note: At the time of admission, original certificates and mark-sheets should be submitted to the office. This shall be returned on the completion of the course.
The test shall be conducted on the following subjects:
- Scripture Knowledge: This is to see the candidate’s scriptural foundations. Any question may be asked from the Bible.
- English Language: The medium of instruction is English language. Thus, the efficiency of the candidate in English /language usage is examined.
- General Knowledge: This is to examine the candidate’s awareness of current events and issues in the world.
Note: The candidate must reach 18 years of age to qualify for the registration in Senate of Serampore University/College. If situation demands, certain arrangement for entrance test will be made for students coming from other countries. .